JRLA is now accepting applications for the 2017-2018 school year!
You can download the application here or stop by the main office to complete the application.
JRLA is a public charter high school serving the school districts in and around Greater Metro-Detroit.
Open Enrollment. Tuition Free.
Click HERE to fill out an application online.
Click HERE to print out an application
You will be asked for 5 additional forms upon completing the application:
- Scholar's birth certificate (to be copied, or legible copy if available)
- Parent/Guardian government-issued ID (to be copied, or legible copy if available)
- Most recent report card (or high school transcript if transferring into 10th-12th grade)
- Immunization Record (to be copied, or legible copy if available)
- Affirmation of Prior discipline (must be requested from student's most recent school)
Once your application is complete:
Drop it off at the school during normal business hours (8:00 am - 4:30pm)
Mail it to the school (15000 Trojan Street, Detroit MI 48235)
Fax it to (313) 397-4155